2015年1月25日日曜日

I am very bad at this blogging regularly business...

I came into January all full of enthusiasm for blogging and promising myself that I was going to get back into writing proper reviews, and putting something up at least once a week.

I should have known that I was doomed to failure when I only got round to putting up my first post of the year on the 9th of January. But this time, unlike every other time that I have had a blogging slump, I actually have a pretty good excuse! Yayy!

As some of you know, I work as a freelance translator*, and something that people say about working freelance is that it gets to be a bit of a feast or famine situation - either you are completely inundated with work, or you have absolutely nothing going on. I knew that I had a fairly large job coming in around the 13th, but it turned out to be larger than anyone anticipated, and I have had another job come in on top of that, so I have been busy busy busy! I've been working over the weekends since it came in, and by the time everything is handed in I will have worked for about 3 weeks without any proper days off (luckily I have been able to manage things so that I have gone out and done some fun things as well, otherwise I would actually be climbing the walls right now).

Anyway, this is a long-winded way of saying that I don't think I am going to get round to writing any proper reviews this month, but that's okay because so far I haven't read anything that has inspired me to write anything anyway. I will do a round up post for January though, so hopefully everything that I read will end up on here one way or another.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿