2014年2月19日水曜日

Long time no blog

Yet again I have failed at updating this anywhere near regularly. To be fair though, I have had an eventful 2014 so far (not in a good way at all), and have good excuses for the lack of updates, which I will not go into here, but let's just say that so far, 2014 isn't that great. I have been getting a fair amount of reading done though, yayy!

To catch up, I’m going to do some mini review posts and some proper reviews*, so look forward to opinions about the following books:

Beloved
Crooked Letter, Crooked Letter
Dark Places
Daughter of Smoke and Bone
Eleanor and Park
Fahrenheit 451
Maine
Maus
More Than This
Persepolis
Siege and Storm
Smoke and Mirrors
Stiff: The Curious Lives of Human Cadavers
The Crane Wife
The Notable Brain of Maximilian Ponder
The Sense of an Ending
Tiny Beautiful Things
World War Z

Note: The inclusion of a book on the list above is not a guarantee that I will write anything about it. So is the list pointless? Yes. But hopefully writing it will motivate me to actually write some posts!


*As proper as anything gets on here, anyway.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿